Francis Magalona daughter to Duterte supporters: ‘You will not silence me’

On September four, daughter of Francis Magalona and cheats vocalist, Saab Magalona garnered attention on her tweets reacting to the statement of PNP Chief Ronaldo “Bato” dela Rosa saying that he never received any orders from the Philippine President to kill where this tweet then acquired reaction from both critics and supporters of the current administration.


With the attention acquired, the next day magalona in her tweeter tweeted “…Lord give me strength,” attaching screen captures of different tweets she received with both positive and negative responses following it up with a tweet and asked “Shall we ignore the other headlines? Lahat nalang joke. KADIRI” 

Then again on a tweet on a Saturday she tweeted “I’ll say it again: K A D I R I” followed up by “Duterte supporters can send me insults, death threats, rape wishes all they want. More reason for me to call this admin gross.” 

Hundreds of re tweets and over thousands of likes did her tweet acquired then ended up with a assiduous tweet saying “You will not silence me.”

Source:  GMA NEWS ONLINE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor