Miss World PH 2017 asked President Duterte: ‘Where he sees our country in five years’

Miss world Philippines 2017, Laura Lehmann (Crowned Miss Philippines 2017, September 03 2017), on her guest appearance in NEW DAY, CNN Philippines last September 06, tackled and answered many questions from netizens like she was still on the pageant where one of the question asked went,
“If you were given the chance to talk to our President, what would you want to ask him, and why did you ask that question to President Duterte?”

Then she answered saying ““I think I would ask him where he sees our country in five years, because I think that’s a big thing in the Philippines right now.” 


Then she added “Everyone wants change, everyone’s wondering where our country is going to go to.”

“I think I just want to ask him what his plans are, where he sees us in the next five years and if he thinks if it’s achievable, because there are a lot of problems, but hopefully he has good plans and good ideas.”


Laura is slated to compete in the Miss World 2017 pageant this coming November.

“I have one month to prepare, so it’s quite a short of time to prepare.

“But I think I’m going to use my time wisely, train very hard.

“I know that I’ll have the Philippine sash with


Source:  PEP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor