Mar denies drug links accusations against him: I am anti-illegal drugs

It was recently reported through a Facebook Page post, Aksyonradyo Iloilo, exposing a 3-page sworn affidavit from Ricky Serenio, who is a top drug suspect in Negros Occidental, where he tagged the Liberal Party (LP) personalities as his prosecutors in the illegal drug trade.
Among the personalities he tagged is the former Interior and Local Government Secretary Mar Roxas which he repudiated and said that the accusations against him were “fake news” and just an imagination because he hates drugs.
Serenio reportedly accused Roxas and Senate Minority Leader Franklin Drilon as alleged protectors of late Melvin Odicta Sr., Iloilo drug lord.

“I dont know nor have I any dealings with Serenio nor Odicta; as in zero. I have been and am anti-illegal drugs and the record of arrests, confiscations and buy bust operations by the PNP during my time at DILG will show this. Clearly a poor and laughable attempt at fake news,” Roxas said.

“I hear PDuterte is visiting Negros this weekend. This is an attempt by mga local KSP to get his attention and curry favor with him,” he added.

Read his full post below:

“Got a question from Bombo Bacolod about this guy named Ricky Serenio. This is what I told them:


“I dont know nor have I any dealings with Serenio nor Odicta; as in zero. I have been and am anti-illegal drugs and the record of arrests, confiscations and buy bust operations by the PNP during my time at DILG will show this. Clearly a poor and laughable attempt at fake news.


I hear PDuterte is visiting Negros this weekend.

This is an attempt by mga local KSP to get his attention and curry favor with him.

Anyway, ang mga taga Western Visayas kilala ako, kag ang akon pagkatao, ang akon pamatasan kag ang akon pamilya. Sa sulod sang madamo nga tinuig ko sa serbisyo publiko, malimpyo ang ngalan ko kag waay gid nabahiran ang akon ngalan sa droga o sa corruption. Waay ako sang kasimanwa nga magapati sina nga gin himo-himo nga istorya. Klaro nga wala na gid sila ma akusar sa akon gani pilit sila naga imbento isyu.”

Sabi nga ng mga kids ngayon, petmalu ng imagination! (Never thought that jeprox will make a comeback.)

***


Source:  politics.com.ph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor