Watch: Sassot confronts BBC reporter asking explanation about their bias interview with Jover Laurio

Filipino blogger, Sass Rogando Sassot is asking an explanation about an interview that BBC conducted with Pinoy Ako Blog Jover Laurio.
According to Sassot, Laurio couldn’t have that interview if nobody backed her up.

She said that she knew when Laurio appeared for the interview that there was someone powerful who put her there.

“I wasn’t born yesterday. I am not naive. I studied in London University. I studied International Relations. I have been taught by people who made decisions in international scenes. And they have informed us about the dynamics of these things.” Sassot said.

“When i saw her there, i know, for sure, that there is s powerful PR agency behind her. That’s why she got that spot.” She added.


“My exact address was revealed. But I wasn’t on the BBC being interviewed that my safety is at stake.”

“She was interviewed there because people were fearing that her safety and security was at stake. But my exact address in the Netherlands was revealed in February by these people, but your station didn’t care.”

“So, can you tell me how it is possible that Jover Laurio a very minor blogger in the Philippines was featured by the BBC in order to defend herself against the people who outed her indentity. But not someone like me whose social media following is much much higher than her, whose Facebook engagement is way way higher that her, and who you even interacted with on Facebook. Why were you not concerned about my safety? But you are concerned about Jover laurio?”

Watch the videos below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor