Miss Universe Bahrain 2022, Tinawag na The Best ang mga Filipino

Miss Universe Bahrain 2022, Tinawag na The Best ang mga Filipino

Miss Universe Bahrain 2022, Tinawag na The Best ang mga Filipino

Pinuri ni Miss Universe Bahrain 2022 Elvin Khalifa ang kanyang Filipino team tulad ng kanyang make-up artists, designer, walk trainer, at stylist. Naging posible daw ang kanyang pagsabak sa international beauty pageant dahil sa tulong ng kanyang team na  binubuo ng halos Pinoy. Pinasalamatan niya ang kanyang team sa pamamagitan ng kanyang social media.

Aniya, "I always believe in gratitude. Without it, we will never appreciate the beauty of a glass half full / half empty. The moment you feel it in your core is the only way you can summon the Universe."

"I also harmonize with the fact that the world is a beautiful, multicultural space wherein we cannot limit our borders to a single island, place or nation, I believe that working together and being global is the best way to love, to progress and move forward."

"In Bahrain, it might be a new opportunity for us to join the greatest competition of its kind @missuniverse but the wind beneath my wings are undoubtedly the best in pageantry. And this post is dedicated to my undying GRATITUDE to my Filipino Team, without them - I can never call myself a queen."

"It’s team work and I am so thankful to each and everyone who is part of my journey. You don’t know how much I love you. Mahal ko kayo."

"To my walk trainer, my make up artists, my stylist, my designer - all Filipinos - especially to my ever supportive National Director who is a certified Filipino pride and my co National Director - both of them have given me their entire efforts, time and wisdom so I can stand on the Miss Universe stage as they help me become a true transformational queen."

Pilipinas, Maraming Salamat! Nagmamahal, Bahrain!!

Sa kanyang Instagram account, inisa-isa rin niya ang mga taong tumulong sa kanyang Miss Universe 2022 journey.

Agaw eksena naman ang kanyang naging statement sa kanyang costume para isulong ang equal rights ng mga Arab women sa pageantry. Sa likod ng kanyang costume ay may nakasulat na 'Arab women should be represented' at 'A Muslim women can also becocme a Miss Universe.'

Dahil sa kanyang dedicated post para sa kanyang Filipino team ay maraming natuwa at mas lalo pang sumuporta sa kanya. Halos positibong kumento lahat ang kanyang natanggap mula sa mga Pinoy.

Kumento ng mga netizens:

"You ate them all up. In Filipino, nilamon mo sila lahat. I was listening to the voice over. You liatened to Kunanne’s assignment. Transformational Leader. All the best! You are my top choice for the crown!"

"Thank you, for believing in the craftsmanships of our countrymen. Trust is such a deliberative process, putting your trust to anyone means you gave up your whole fate as well. And we hope you loved the Filipino hospitality you received. Fight for Bahrain, and for us Filipinos."

"You’re an absolute perfection! I couldn’t even fathom how amazing your performance was during the Preliminary Competition. Your grit is impressive and your personality is as radiant as your passion to hoisting Bahrain’s flag straight to the universe! Congratulations."

"You did so well during the prelims. I didn't expect it. Congratulations to you. Good luck and may stars align for you. Sending much love and support from Philippines."

 Sa isa pang IG post ni Elvin, ibinahagi din niya ang kanyang layunin na makatulong sa Smile Train. Ang Smile Train ay isang international children's charity na sumusuporta sa mga batang may cleft lips at palates.

Aniya, "I was fortunate to have a platform like Miss Universe Bahrain to raise awareness about causes that are close to my heart and as I have mentioned in my previous interviews, Smile Train became very close to me after the competition as it is the official charity partner of my organization."

"The moment I heard the story of children and their families suffering from this situation, I immediately realized that I can be instrumental in spreading knowledge about this simple, solvable problem."

"In less than 1 hr., this problem can be solved. Join me as I raise awareness and help these kids in need."

Pumunta si Elvin ang Philippine Band of Mercy Hospital sa Quezon City Philippines kung saan binisita niya ang mga batang pasyenta pagkatapos ng kanilang operasyon.

"My official visit at Philippine Band of Mercy Hospital in Quezon City Philippines where I visited the patients who are going out of the hospital after their successful operations."

"I had spent some fun, light and good time with the kids and their parents and even tried to give more reason to be inspired to my surprise I am the one who got inspired with the genuine love they give with each other. I really do hope we can help them through."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor